Here is a look at the products I recommend and use along with external purchase links...
Specially Formulated Protein Powders for all Lifestyles. Protein is the foundation of sports nutrition, and muscles need lots of protein to function and recover after exercise.* Give hard-working muscles the fuel needed to meet any challenge with the great variety of NOW® Sports protein supplements. From traditional varieties of whey to innovative plant-based options, NOW has protein powder options for every diet type including vegan, paleo, and keto friendly. All protein powders are carefully tested for purity and potency.
Creatine Monohydrate Pure Powder by NOW is a natural energy supplement that may be especially useful for those doing short-term, intense exercise, such as weight lifting, football, basketball, swimming, skiing or cycling.
- 100% Pure Powder - contains no additives or preservatives
- ATP Energizer
- Informed Sport and Informed Choice Certified
- Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Steroid-Free
MRM L-Glutamine 325 Recovery Powder
MRM L-Glutamine 325 supports intestinal and immune health, increases muscle growth, minimizes muscle breakdown, and enhances brain and memory function.
- Supports intestinal and immune health
- Essential for protein synthesis
- HPLC tested for purity and 100% micronized
- Fermented vegan source
- Certified Vegan, Gluten-free
Megafood Vitamin D3 5000 IU with K & K2
MegaFood Vitamin D3 with K and K2 supports a healthy immune system and strong bones. Vitamin D3 cholecalciferol is the more easily absorbed and utilized form of vitamin D. It is paired with K and K2, in a vegetarian capsule, to support optimal calcium absorption and distribution.
- 5000 IU (125mcg) of cholecalciferol, the most easily absorbed and utilized form of vitamin D3
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Synergistic blend of D3, K and K2 helps maintain strong bones and helps with optimal calcium absorption and distribution
- Made with real food and added nutrients
- Tested free of pesticides and herbicides
- Gluten-free. Soy-free. Dairy-free.
Health Disclaimer: These items are ones that I recommend and use myself. Having a B.S. in Ex. Science it is appropriate for me to make recommendations regarding supplements, but that is it, only recommendations. I AM NOT a nutritionist or doctor, and strongly recommend you consult with a registered dietitian or doctor before starting any new supplements.
Affiliate Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which means if purchased I may receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Please be aware that my recommendation is based upon my own personal experience and training and that I do not recommend anything I myself do not or would not use.